The Trek1701 crew Chris Lockhart, Curtis Holomey and Richard Szabo (minus Ragnar) are discussing "THE GREAT SPACE QUESTIONS":
- are we alone in the universe?
- what would aliens be like?
- have we been visited?
- theories of space time
- multiverse theory
- is there a God?
- what happens after death?
- will we ever leave our solar system?
*** Ragnar will be featured on a future supplemental episode answering these questions. Due to scheduling conflicts he was unable to make the initial recording ***
Thank you for taking the time to download and/or listen to this podcast. We appreciate any feedback you can give us. Please leave a review on iTunes or at Podbean.com
Also we would like to hear from you: you can contact Chris (who is the Producer of this podcast) by e-mail at email@example.com
or contact Chris on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram @chrisloc1701
Check out Jason's blog at: www.nerdylifeofmine.com
Check out Kevin's blog: www.maskedlibrary.wordpress.com
You can also contact Kevin on facebook.com/maskedlibrary and Twitter.com/maskedlibrary
Also see what Ragnar The Trader is creating for sale @ ragnarthetrader.com
Chris does have a blog that is somewhat dormant these days, but you can check out past blog posts www.randomnerdness.com
CHRIS IS THE ADMIN OF THE FOLLOWING FACEBOOK GROUPS. BE SURE TO CHECK THEM OUT AND BECOME A MEMBER!:
* The 'Pop Culture Pub & Podcast' (Companion group to this podcast network)
* The Incredible Fans.....of The Incredible Hulk' (for fan's of the Marvel Comics character)
* 'Outer Spaces' (A group about space and space entertainment)
* Lockhart's MOTU Facebook Group (A group devoted to 'He-Man and the Masters of the Universe')